Friday, June 29, 2007

Real Quick

I thought I would play catch up for the last few days. I have to leave in a few minutes to get the girls and Logan is asleep.

It has been a relatively uneventful week. Yesterday I hosted a baby shower for a lady at church. It is her second child, but first daughter. Lot's of pink stuff. Including a non-edible cake made out of diapers. It turned out really cute. I had fun making it.

Aurora was so excited today because it is her first field trip. She is going to a local air festival and gets to see Jay, Jay the Jetplane. I can't wait to pick her up and see how it went.

Tonight my Sister Beth has invited me to come see her and her youngest son, Johnathan at scout camp. I'm looking forward to it. I haven't been camping or to something like this in probably 13 years or longer. We get out and walk local trails, but that is about the extent of it. We don't get to stay overnigt.

The next few weeks will be fairly busy. On Monday I am watching one of the neighbor girls, Andi for the day. Tuesday I'm going to Silver Dollar City with my children and my friend, Lori, who is legally blind. She's never been. I hope she likes it.
Wednesday is the 4th. Bruce plans on seeing the new Transformers movie that morning and then we'll go as a family that night to see the fireworks. We've invited a friend from Spfld, but haven't heard for sure from him. Lori has never seen the local display so we may take her. On the 11th and 12th we are going to Branson and Silver Dollar City with the kids. On Friday morning, early, I'm driving up to my Mom's with the kids for a small family reunion. We'll come back on the 14th. Busy, Busy.

I've gotta dash.
Jennifer

No comments: