Thursday, June 21, 2007

Disappointing

Well, for those of you who might be wondering, I did not get the position with Parents as Teachers. They interviewed 14 people to fill 3 positions. I was passed by for people with more education and experience. I realize there are a lot of people with more education, I'm surprised there are people with more experience than I have. Oh, well. There must be something else out there for me. Once I find out that Logan will for sure be in pre-school this fall, I will job hunt more seriously.

For better news, Bruce and I had a great time in Branson. We went shopping on Monday and ate at a very nice resturaunt. It is called, Sullivan's. It had a jazz club atmosphere with red carpet and black table clothes. Very classy. Probably the nicest resturaunt we've ever eaten at. However, it had some tough competition with the place we had dinner at on Tuesday. Tony Z's. A very nice Italian resturaunt. Normally we spend more money on shopping when we go to Branson, but this time we treated ourselves to two very nice meals. We also had pizza and subs on two other ocassions. Tuesday at Silver Dollar City we had Succotash. It was yummy. We did get a good deal at the Onieda store on a new set of 12 stainless steel place settings for $45 dollars. Anyway, we had a lot of fun. Also, may I suggest if you ever have the opportunity to go see Darren Romeo that you take it. It was an excellent music and magic show. We are probably going to go again in July when we go for an overnight as the family.

Anyway, on with my day. Have a great one.

No comments: