Sunday, June 3, 2007

Feeling Better

Hello,

Logan is feeling much better. He slept the better part of Thursday and Friday, but yesterday the fever was gone. We'll be going to church today. Yesterday, Bruce, Logan and I went out to dinner and then went hiking at Wild Cat park. It is a local Audobaun park. It was fun. Lot's of poisin ivy. We had a good shower after that, but knowing my history, I'll be breaking out soon.

Patience and Aurora had fun on Friday at the St. Louis Zoo. When I spoke to them on the phone that night, Aurora told me about the baby elephant with a mohach. My mother told me about a story Aurora made up. She has a 17 year old boyfriend that was going to come stay at our house for 10 sleep overs. My mom told her she thought her father would have something to say about that. At which point Aurora informed her it was pretend. Yikes, what is in store for me.

I'd better get ready for church. Have a great day.

No comments: