Friday, June 1, 2007

VanHoose Family Update

Hello Family and friends!!!!

I would like to start keeping you updated through this "blog." There is one drawback. We do not have a way to put pictures on here. I hope you will still enjoy this.

Last Saturday, May 26th, Bruce's parents took the kids to the VanHoose family reunion. We stayed here is Joplin because Bruce was in charge of a baptism at church. It is part of his church calling as the Ward Mission Leader. I conducted the music for it. It was a very nice morning.

Afterwards we went and saw Pirates of the Caribean 3 with another couple friend of ours, Julie and Luis Pagan. We had fun. Bruce got on to me for drinking up our Pink Lemonade.:) It was a late celebration for my Birthday on the 25th. Bruce had to work all day on the 25th.

Bruce's parents took Joy home with them for the week. My Mom came and got Patience and Aurora yesterday. They'll all come home on Sunday evening. Mom will stay they night and go back on Monday.

Logan is not feeling well. I took him to Urgent Care last night because he had a high fever, 103.3, and complained of a sore throat and stomach ache. He has slept 16 hours of the last 25 hours. They said it is just a viral thing.

I'm looking forward to a Stake Relief Society Enrichment meeting for Women tomorrow morning at church. This weekend is also a large local 4 states festival. We hope to attend on Saturday if Logan is feeling better and if the rain hold off.

For those of you who don't know, I have a resume in with the Joplin School District to work part-time as a Parent Educator with Parents as Teachers. They should start interviewing next week. The woman doing the interviewing is out of the office until Monday. I hope to hear from her soon. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

Bruce is working hard as usual. He enjoys designing and using his creativity. He also takes each of the children on an indiviual date each month. Sometimes it's just walking the mall or going to the park, but they enjoy that alone time with Daddy.

Well, I better wrap this up. I do have a few pictures that I will post a friend recently took for me. Hopefully our daily routine will not be too boring. My children often say the darndest things. As that happens I'll let you know and I'm sure it will bring a smile.

Take Care-Jennifer

No comments: