Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Fun in Springfield

Hello, I hope you all had a great holiday weekend. We had some nice visits with family and friends. We went to Springfield on Sunday. We went to church at the Springfield 3rd Ward with our good friend, Matthew Towns. It was fun seeing people that I grew up with. I especially enjoyed seeing Minnie and Bill Hull. She was one of my Young Women's presidents as a youth. I also saw Stacy Laney who was also a YW Pres. I was disappointed to not see the Forsyth's, but it was still great to be there. We didn't get to visit too much with Matt though, it was church after all. Afterwards we went to Jesse and Becca's. We got to see 3 of Bruce's 4 siblings. We hadn't seen Heather since Christmas, so it was a pleasure to see her. Carl was also there from Las Vegas. He's looking into buying a house. We would love to see him move back here. Anyway, we had some authentic Mexican dishes that Jesse learned how to make while serving in Mexico City on his mission a few years back. Yesterday we went to the Pagan's for dinner and a birthday party for Lily. We had a lot of fun. Julie's family were there and the Webb's. We use to be in the same ward as the Webb's. They are now in Arkansas. It was just a very pleasant weekend. We also walked the mall yesterday and I was able to get a pair of "Croc" flip-flops for $15. That is half off the norm. I was pleased. They are turquoise. Bright, but very comfortable. Anyway, I have one child in the tub and three outside I need to get ready for bed. Take care.
Jennifer

1 comment:

Tyler Penney said...

Did Jesse Serve in the Mexico City West Mission?