Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Good Weekend

Bruce and I had a very pleasant day at the Oklahoma City Temple on Saturday. It was very peaceful. We've needed that recently. I don't know if our children have been really tired, or what, but they are not using their "inside voices" like they should. It was also a wonderful surprise to see the a former Bishop, Bro. Steve Rone and his wife Sharon. They are currently serving a mission for the church in Arkansas. They will be going home to Spfld, in 6 weeks. It was so nice to see them. They have a special place in our hearts. Steve gave all of Bruce and his siblings their baby blessings. They are wonderful people.

Today has been a busy day. I went on visits this morning with Sis. Bliss, then I babysat, then Joy had auditions for the school's All City Singers choir, then I had PTO, then I had bedtime and dishes to do. Days like today can be strenuous, but also very fulfilling.

I do need to get some sleep, though. Good night all.
Jennifer

No comments: