Friday, September 7, 2007

Swinging in the Dark

So, this morning I got up at 5:45am to go on my walk. I walked around the complex once. I was very enthrawled with the dark clouds and far off burst of lightening. I came back around to the playground. I swang for a few minutes, feeling very at peace. Then I layed down on the concrete of the basketball court and just looked up. It is rather odd to watch clouds move in the dark. Rather sureal. It was nice laying there conversing with my Heavenly Father. I am so blessed to be living here in the complex and to be safe and protected from the elements.

I know that was rather random, but I wanted to share it just the same. It was one of those "stop and smell the roses" kind of moments. I apologize for my spelling. I can't seem to get the spell check to work on this.

We were going to go to Silver Dollar City tomorrow, but there is a 60% chance of severe weather, so we are going to try again on the 22nd of the month. We are suppose to go with Holly, Todd, and the girls. We do look forward to it. The local Nature Center opens tomorrow. Maybe the weather will hold out long enough for us to participate in that. Have a wonderful weekend.
Jennifer

No comments: