Monday, September 24, 2007

Catching UP, Again

It seems like I'm often playing catch up. Well, last week was pretty normal. Baby sitting, school, choir, etc. Aurora did miss Wednesday from school because she something viral going on in her eye. It was goopy and runny. She was given eye drops and went to school the next day. There was no school for anyone on Friday. We ran errands and played over at the Pagan's for a while. That is always fun. Julie was a sweetie and made me some blueberry muffins, just because I had mentioned a few days earlier I hadn't had any for a few months. She is a very special friend and person.

Saturday we went to Silver Dollar City with Holly, Todd and his girls. We had a really good time. They were already putting up Christmas lights for the Christmas festival. I'm really looking forward to that one.

I have to go get Patience in a little while and take her to the dentist. One of her caps fell off so we have to get it repaired.

Logan is doing really well with his potty training. No accidents in the day time for a week. He even slept in underwear last night. What a BIG boy.

There's not much else to tell. Take care.
Jennifer

No comments: