Monday, September 10, 2007

Fall

I have been thinking a little the last few days which season I like the most. Honestly I like them all. I really enjoy living in an area that experiences all the changes of the seasons. However, if I had to pick a favorite it would be fall. Today the temperature has dropped significantly. Our windows are open and a good flow of air is going through the house. I like the freshness that brings. It is so relaxing. Some of the trees in the complex already have a few red leaves. I look forward to the changing of the leaves. Fall brings with it the exciting anticipation of the upcoming holiday season. I enjoy it all. I love the memories we make at area festivals and the picking out of Halloween costumes. It is all so much fun. I hope we all have a wonderful fall.

No comments: