Thursday, July 19, 2007

A fun afternoon

Hello All!

Bruce and I just got back from enjoying some time alone. We went and saw Harry Potter 5. It was very enjoyable. It is always a little hard for me to get past the differences between the books and the movies. Anyway, it was nice to be out.

Tomorrow is our Pioneer Celebration at church. I will be going in the morning to set up chairs. Saturday is the fun in the sun for the Primary children. Our children are looking forward to it.

I started the banner for camp, with the generous help of my friend, Laurie Bliss. She is very crafty. In fact she helps support her family by doing craft shows, especially in the fall. If you like holiday stuff, let me know and I'll get you in touch with her.

Julie and I went out last night and got some fun stuff to give to the girls at camp. I also came home with a pair of tennis shoes that were on clearance for $6.28. Yea! They will not be going to girls camp though. Hiking boots and flip flops only for me.

Well, I better dash. Julie is bringing her children over in 20 minutes for me to baby sit. I really appreciate having her to swap with.
Jennifer

No comments: