Monday, July 30, 2007

All set

Well, I just went a bought a couple of disposable cameras for camp. I think I am all set. I'll have to pack a sack lunch in the morning. All my big stuff is on it's way to camp with the YCL's. I took Joy and Patience to Jim and Debbie's on Saturday. I was able to see my sister briefly and borrow some Wizard of Oz stuff from her. I also saw Jim and Whitney, their son and another old friend from highschool, Chris Yeager. It was nice to see them all. I hadn't seen Chris in over 2 years. He and his wife are doing well in Columbia.

I don't have a whole lot to say. I've just been busy getting ready for camp.

Aurora did say something funny on Saturday. We were on the way back from Springfield and Bruce called. He had a question about my laundery. When I got off Aurora asked who it was and what I was talking about. I told her, "Daddy had a question about the laundry. He's doing the clothes today so I can pack when we get back." She responded, "Daddy is the maid now."

I got a good chuckle out of that.

Wish me luck with camp.
Jennifer

No comments: