Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Wow, a new month

September seemed to go fast. Time usually does for me when the children are in school. We got Aurora's school picture back yesterday. She looks very cute, but they put her in front of the wrong background color. Oh, well. Business as usual around here. I've been doing a lot of crafts for pay for a friend at church. It's been fun. She is very creative and good to work with. We are suppose to go to a dessert in the park activity for Patience's gifted program. It was canceled last week because of rain. There is a 50/50 chance for rain and storms tonight too. We'll see what happens. I think I will make some cinnamon rolls just in case. I'm sure Bruce wouldn't mind having some tomorrow for breakfast if we don't get to go tonight. I better get off here. Sierra should be here soon for me to babysit.

I hope all is well in your part of the world.
Jennifer

No comments: