Friday, October 19, 2007

Sorry, sick kid

Hello,

This week has gotten away from me. There isn't too much to tell. Aurora has been running a fairly high temp since Sunday night. Anywhere from 101 to as high as 104. Bruce and Luis gave her a priesthood blessing on Monday night, but it just has to run its course. When I took her to the doctor on Monday she said it is a viral infection which means there is really nothing they can give her. Treat the fever and push the fluids. She has remained in good spirits. For as active as she normally is she is taking it well. She has been behaving well too. I do believe we have played just about every game we own and we've read and watched movies too.

I went to parent teacher conference last night. Aurora is right where she needs to be. Patience has strait A's and Joy has all A's and one B's. We are very pleased with all of them. Logan is counting really well and showing interest in letters. I need to commit to doing more with him.

Well, I guess that is all for now.
Jennifer

No comments: