Friday, October 26, 2007

Aurora, an update

Hello all.

Aurora is doing much better, but still home from school. I sent her yesterday and it really wore her out. Her fever is much lower. It is haning in there around 99.6-100.1. She said her ears feel better. She does still have a pretty deep cough.

I'm feeling very run down. I have a little cough, but mine is more from drainage in my throat.

Last night was Enrichment. Our meeting on budgeting and finances. It went really well. I do feel like it would be nice to have an Enrichment leader so it's not all on me. I did have the help of several sisters and so I am blessed for that. Honestly, it probably wouldn't matter how many people I have to help me, there is always the pressure of presenting a good program and having everything come together as well as you have pictured it in your mind.

Anyway, I hope this week has found you healthy and happy.

No comments: