Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Copy Catting Again

So, Whitney recently posted a list of things that people might not know about her. If you remember, I did this for Bruce a while back. I thought I would make a list for myself. This is going to take some real self analyzing. So much of who I am is about my husband and children.

1. I am the youngest of 3.
2. I have one brother and one sister.
3. I failed my driver's test the first time.
4. I have a scar from getting smacked in the head with one of those old metal swinging horses when I was 5.
5. I sang a solo at my kindergarten graduation.
6. The same day, I smashed my finger in a van door.
7. I have also smashed my middle finger in the last Cadilac my father drove.
8. My father passed away when I was 10.
9. I joined The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints when I was 9.
10. My favorite color is red.
11. My favorite food is strawberries, especially fresh ones.
12. I like to swim in natural bodies of water.
13. I enjoy camping and hiking.
14. I have either slept in or driven through 20 states.
15. I have been done temple work in 8 temples and I have seen 11.
16. I was 21 when I had my first child and 27 when I had my last.
17. I have a large mole near my belly button.
18. I like to suck on a cough drop when I sleep.
19. I usually start out sleeping spooned next to Bruce, but usually end up on my back or side.
20. I slept walk a few times as a child.
21. I like to eat ice cream out of the carton.
22. My favorite ice cream is Strawberry Cheesecake.
23. I learned how to swim because my sister said she would catch me off the slide, but she didn't and I swam to the side. I was 3.
24. I have bad handwriting.
25. I like to be barefoot or in flip flops.
26. Fleece is one of my favorite things to wear.
27. I prefer gold over silver, but I've been on a silver kick lately.
28. I have been wearing glasses since the 1st grade.
29. I am a multi-tasker.
30. I make good french toast.
31. I like the spring best.
32. I have 6 pairs of socks, three of which came from my dear friend Julie.
33. I have naturally curly hair.
34. I've been married 11.7 years.
35. My favorite scent is lilac.

Well, I realize some of these are pretty basic, but I am a pretty simple person. I hope you enjoyed my self analyzation.

No comments: