Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Busy Busy

Hello Everyone! I hope you had a great 4th of July. Jesse and Becca and their two sons came down from Springfield. Bubba was here too. We had a good time. That night, Bruce and I took the children to Landreth Park for the fire works. I got bit on the neck by something as we were walking back to our car. It was big whatever it was. It stung really bad. It left a brown mark and it is still healing. I didn't have an allergic reaction, thank goodness.

I've been working 3 days a week and working out on Fridays. The girls have been participating in a summer fitness program. They swim, do yoga, play gym games, and have free play in the gymnastics room. They are having fun with it, but I think it gets a bit redundant for them too.

On Monday I will begin my training to be a Parent Educator for PAT. Joy and Logan will spend the week with my mother. Aurora will be with Debbie and Jesse and Becca will have Patience. I will stay with them at night too.

It sounds like I will feel overwhelmed with information. Please pray for me.

We are going to get the van from the shop today. I had to have some work done on the transmission.

My in laws just showed up. Better go.
Jennifer

No comments: