Friday, July 25, 2008

Another, "I got it."

Or should I say, "He got it." Back in May Bruce had applied at the company, Mikel Broch. We never heard from them, until this week. He was offered a position at a $1.10 more an hour than the Big Nickel. Since he won't have the differential that he has had at the Big Nickel, he will be making about the same, but he will have a much better schedule. M-F, 8am-5pm. We are very happy about this. He starts on August 6th.

My training went well. It was a lot of information, but I am really excited about getting started.

Next week, Bruce is on vacation. He and I are going away together Tues-Thurs. We will be in Springfield and Branson. We are looking forward to this time to unwind together before so many changes start happening.

Only 23 days until school starts. It has gone fast.

I hope you all have been enjoying your summer.

Take care- Jennifer

No comments: