Monday, June 23, 2008

I Got It!!!!!!

I could just hop right into what I got, but I'll tell the whole story.

I've had my application in for the last 2 months for a possible position with Parents as Teachers. It kind of went back and forth on whether or not Patty would be able to hire another person or not. Bruce has been looking for jobs in and out of Joplin. I saw Patty, the director of PAT, on Thursday morning. I told her maybe she should pull my application from the running because Bruce could get a job out of Joplin. She said, "That's funny, because I was going to call you later and offer you the position." I was shocked. She said, "would you like to pretend like we didn't have this conversation and I'll call you on Monday?" I said yes. We agreed I should talk it over with Bruce and pray about it. We both agreed I should take it. So, I did. I am very excited. I will be in Springfield from July 14-18th for training. I'll probably stay with my Brother-in-law and his family.

I just wanted to share the good news. I know there are many of you that have prayed for me and kept good thoughts for me to get this position. I really appreciate it.

Love to all,
Jennifer

No comments: