Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cavities-EEEEEK!!!

Yesterday I took all four children to the dentist. I received a good report on all three girls, but Logan, not so much.

He has beginning cavities on 6 teeth. Therefore, he will be having his first surgery. On Feb. 7th, we have to be at the hospital at 6am. They will put caps on his molars and fill two of his front teeth. It will be a long morning. We will be there a minimum of 4 hours. Poor Daddy will have to get the girls off to the bus. Thursday's he usually gets to sleep in, poor Daddy.

Patience had a similar surgery when she was a month shy of 3. All three of the girls have had their tonsils out. I am sure this will go smoothly for Logan, but any time your told your child is going to be "put under," it is a little nerve wracking.

Please keep him in your thoughts.

PAT is trying to decide if they have to interview me again or not. It has only been 6 months since my last interview. Patty said that she would be asking me the same questions, and wasn't sure it was necessary to interview me again or not. Interviews will be taking place this Wed and Fri. Hopefully by this time next week, I'll know if I'll be a parent educator or not.

I need to get on to other things.

Take care all,
Jennifer

No comments: