Monday, December 17, 2007

New Job

Tomorrow is the start of my new job. I'm sure it will be quite simple and not much different than my everyday doings, but I'm still a little anxious. I haven't worked outside the home for 7 years. I am faithful that all will be well.


Logan woke up from a nap this afternoon with a fever. My friend Lori is suppose to give a sister in our ward a massage tomorrow, but she said if I need her to watch Logan so I can go to work she'll reschedule it. She is such a blessing to us. She is single so it is much easier to call on her to watch a sick or well child than it is to call on friends with children of their own. I don't want to call in on my first day. Not a very good impression.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. We went to a wedding in Willard MO. It was decorated for Christmas. It was really nice.

I better get some sleep.

Later,
Jennifer

No comments: