Thursday, December 13, 2007

Let it ice, Let it Ice, Let it Ice

We had about an inch of ice fall in a 36 hour period starting late Sat. night and ending on Monday. Church was canceled Sunday. We haven't had school at all this week and it is closed tomorrow too. We have been part of the fortunate few who have not lost power. We say a prayer of thanks for that everyday and pray for the thousands still without power. Joplin looks like a war zone. There are so many broken trees. It is so sad. We have been blessed to help the Missionaries even more than normal this week. We had 4 missionaries here on Tues. morning to shower and fed them breakfast. Lori and I also did their laundry. I am so greatful to help in such a simple task. It has been a blessing.

I've gotten a little stressed out with all of our children home, plus extras. I am so glad that we've been able to do it in warmth.

I start my new job on the 18th. It is very part time. About 6 hours a week. It should work well with our family schedule.

Bruce needs on the computer. Gotta run.
Jennifer

No comments: