Thursday, December 6, 2007

A Ladies Man in the Making

Yesterday we had a family outing to see the Henan Singing and Dance Troup from China. They performed for free at MSSU. It was a very enjoyable show, but what I enjoyed the most was my son. Logan is often very shy around strangers who try to talk to him and such. Well, last night he was getting a little roudy and he bumped his back so I took him out of the auditorium. It was just before the intermission, several of the female performers were out in the hall with their cameras. The main vocalist came over and put out her arms to take Logan. He went with her and her friends too several pictures of the two. She even had him kiss her on the cheek and he did it. Then 4 more girls took turns passing him around and taking pictures with him. It was so funny. I just stood there and kept chuckling.

For the second half of the show I was able to distract him when his "pretty girls" came up on the stage. What an evening.

No comments: