Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Crash, and Crash again

On Saturday I was driving down Rangeline and was waiting for the light to change. All of a sudden, crash from behind and then crash in the front. I was rear-ended by a person driving an enterprise rent a car. He claimed to have their insurance and would not tell me what his personal insurance was. He does not have their insurance and he will not answer his phone. A claims adjuster from our insurance company is trying to get in touch with him.

I had all the children with me except Patience. No one was seriously hurt. Joy was in the back of the van and took the worst hit. She hit her head on the window next to her. She also was pushed back by the seat belt. They took her off in an ambulance. She was complaining of a lot of pain and it was taking a lot of time to get cleared from the scene, so they took her away. I met up with her at the hospital. They did a CT scan and an x-ray and found nothing wrong. She and I were both really sore on Sunday. We all stayed home from church. Joy is still complaining of pain. I am taking her for a follow up visit with her doctor.

We appreciate all the thoughts and prayers we have received.

1 comment:

The Wallace Family said...

I am so glad that everyone is okay. What a scary experience!