Monday, March 17, 2008

Wedding and Aurora says something funny, again

Hello Everyone!

We had a wonderful weekend. Bruce and Aurora were not able to go with us to Mom's and for Matt and Jeanne's wedding. Aurora woke up Friday with a high fever. Bruce stayed home with her. She still has a runny nose, but is feeling better.

The sealing ceremony at the temple was very special. They are so happy and we are so happy for them. The reception was fairly small and intimate. It was beautiful. It was a long 30 hours of driving and such, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Thank you Bruce for taking care of Aurora.

So, funny story.

Bruce told me this when I got back. He was making dinner for he and Aurora on Sat. night. He heard her make a noise and he said, "Aurora, you farted." She said, "No I didn't, I ...(paused to think) I, you know, farted in my mouth." She was searching for the word "burp." I laughed heartily when Bruce told me. She however, said to him, "You said you wouldn't tell."

Kids. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.