Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving and the hectic morning after

Hello. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. We had a nice visit with our guest. It was a lot of work, but everything turned out pretty well. We did use a new brine recipe for the Turkey and the Turkey was way too salty, but all in all it was fine. We played Monopoly and Life yesterday. Last night I did clean up while the kids watched Incredibles and Dodge Ball on and off. I went to bed at 9pm so I could get up at 4am and going catch the "worm" at Wal-mart. I got close to $120 worth in gifts, but I only spent $76. All of our shopping is done except for a movie that Joy wants that comes out Dec. 11th. Bruce and I need to shop for each other still too. Wal-mart was very busy, but most people were very polite. Have a great weekend.

Jennifer

No comments: