Monday, November 19, 2007

Same old, same old

Hello,
Not a whole lot going on around here. Patience is better. Joy is suffering from a cold/allergies. Logan and Aurora are also doing better. We didn't do a whole lot this last weekend. We did have family photos taken. I'll try to post them as soon as I get them. 3 families, including ours, met in a local park and took turns taking pictures of each others families. Bro. Bliss will burn it to disc, then we can print them from that. I think we got some good ones.

Joy is being recognized tomorrow at an Academic Allstars Night. It is for children who go an average or above average score on the MAP test last year. We are having Thanksgiving here this year. I think I now have everything we need.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!!

No comments: