Monday, November 16, 2009

Curtains and Pictures

Hello! We have pictures and curtains hung. It is the first time in 12 years of marriage that we put up curtains. Unless, you count the homemade one I made by hand out of colorful childrens' print 8 years ago. I hung it with a cheap spring rod.

Anyway, just wanted you to know we have moved up in the world. Work is keeping me busy. That's good I guess. Gotta pay for the Dish we just committed to. :)

Joy is starting to enjoy school more. She went to the school skate party tonight. She went by herself. I was proud of her. She strengthened her friendship with a couple of girls. She's been really struggling, but was happy she went tonight.

I have been enjoying facebook. I have met back up with some people I haven't spoken to in years.

I just noticed the time. Better run. Busy day tomorrow.

No comments: