Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Logan says some funny things!

On Tuesday at work there was a 6 mth old. I was sticking my tongue out at her to see if she would mimic me. Logan looked at me and said, "Mommy, that is not nice. You might make her sad and have to go to time out." Wow, the child does hear me some times.

Last night Bruce had a conversation with Logan that went something like this.

Bruce asked, "What do you want to do tomorrow? Daddy doesn't have to work."

Logan: "Go out to eat."
Bruce: "Why?"
Logan: "Because I'm hungry."
Bruce: "If you are hungry now you should eat now."
Logan: "Hungry tomorrow."

The child loves to go out to eat.



Off of the subject of Logan, Bruce had a job interview today. He feels it went pretty well. He said it would be about the same base pay as the Big Nickel, but with bonuses and better benefits. It would be less creative, but better hours. He has questions he would like to have answered if the offer him the job before he accepts it. He said his interviewer was in a hurry because he was headed out of town. Please be thinking and praying for him.

I also have an application with to be a part-time Parent Educator with Parents as Teachers.

Our thoughts and prayers are with our family and friends always.
Jennifer

No comments: